What is UltraInflamX® PLUS 360?
UltraInflamX Plus 360°® is a medical food formulated to provide strategic macro- and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function resulting from inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Provided in a proprietary, vegan pea/rice protein base, this formula addresses increased nutrient needs and potential deficiencies in these patients. This formula features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes. It has been demonstrated to result in up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract. UltraInflamX Plus 360° also features XNT ProMatrix®–a proprietary protein matrix technology designed to enhance the delivery of a high quality xanthohumol compound for increased bioavailability and stability.
Benefits of UltraInflamX® PLUS 360:
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend with added amino acids (including 50% essential amino acids, including branchedchain amino acids) and L-glutamine to support lean tissue and intestinal mucosal cells
- Features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes
- CurQfen® has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract
- Next generation selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in XNT ProMatrix™—a proprietary protein matrix technologically designed to enhance delivery of high quality xanthohumol from hops
- XNT ProMatrix™ provides 81% more bioavailability than standard xanthohumol
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), a prebiotic that encourages the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which promote intestinal mucosal health and a healthy intestinal environment
- The fat profile includes flaxseed oil, a source of alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and medium chain triglycerides, a rapidly absorbed lipid source
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including key micronutrient forms designed for enhanced bioavailability (folate, B12, D3) to help address increased nutrient needs
- 6 g of fiber per serving
Why Metagenics Supplements?
Metagenics works with top-level institutions to drive innovation and the most relevant insights in clinical nutrition through pioneering research. As part of their commitment to exceptional quality, they brand their products with clean and transparent labels. From gluten-free to non-GMO, Metagenics aims to deliver clear and accurately labeled nutritional solutions to meet every patient's health needs.