What is Mag Glycinate?
Mag Glycinate features a magnesium amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate) designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance. Unlike other formulations, the magnesium in Mag Glycinate is designed to do the following:
- Be absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids and unlike typical mineral ion absorption.
- Not be dependent on stomach acidity for absorption.
- Improve bowel tolerance to magnesium.
Benefits of Mag Glycinate:
- Supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health
- An essential mineral that acts as a cofactor in many metabolic processes
- May help regulate blood sugar levels
Why Metagenics Supplements?
Metagenics works with top-level institutions to drive innovation and the most relevant insights in clinical nutrition through pioneering research. As part of their commitment to exceptional quality, they brand their products with clean and transparent labels. From gluten-free to non-GMO, Metagenics aims to deliver clear and accurately labeled nutritional solutions to meet every patient's health needs.